Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Zucchini Bread



Well, this was my first attempt at some from scratch baking in a while, like, quite a while. And, I had never made zucchini bread, or any kind of bread for that fact, before. With all this being said, I was pretty happy with the results. I also realized that there needs to be baking instructions for "dummies". I mean, I need directions that give me specifics. For example, I want the recipe to tell me that it is ok when my bread batter/dough/whatever gets so thick that it is making my hand held mixer produce a faint odor of burning motor! Also, I need the exact amount that should be placed in each loaf pan. Since it didn't tell me, I felt like I didn't have enough, which resulted in a 5 lb loaf of zucchini bread! Now I'm thinking about pumpkin bread...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...