Sunday, May 29, 2011

sunday's "so they said"

this week brought a very rained out baseball game
and a cloudy but awesome day at the pool
I played volleyball with my kids
and laughed harder than I have in a while
so yes, I have the best job ever

this week also brought family life
I got our boys, and yes, they are where this week's "so they said" comes from

in order to try to cut down on their nerves
I gave them notecards where they could write down a question
and it would be answered anonymously 
well, after going through many blank, folded notecards
I found my favorite

A simple white notecard with the work "AWKWARD" written on it.
And yes, I started to laugh a bit.
Talk about breaking the tension.

So now, I will spend some quality time with some state reports.
Hope you have a happy long weekend.
I will be productive.
I will feel better by Tuesday.
The final two weeks of school.  I can't believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...