Sunday, May 22, 2011

sunday's "so they said"

this week was simply exhausting, but worth it

monday - teaching and then air band tryouts, which are exactly how they sound
tuesday - teaching and our last after school outing with youth power kids - a lot of jumping on trampolines
wednesday - teaching and part two of air band tryouts
thursday - said goodbye to my last equity day - no teaching
friday - 5th grade wax museum - open house - evening performance of wax museum - then open rooms!

so, after all this, I don't have much else to say, but here is my one "so they said"

after walking in the room before school I heard one of my students say

"the room, it just looks beautiful, amazing, almost magical"

yes, I love her.  I love her for noticing all my hard work from the sunday before.  I love her enthusiasm for our classroom.

That is magical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...