Friday, June 3, 2011

to making it count.

so I have 5 more days
and that made me realize pretty fast
I needed to make them count
so, in between some pretty emotional spells
I was madly searching for some new ideas
and there it was - 20 questions
I instantly decided to make our own very special version of this game
just a few of our favorite things from this year
it's my plan for Monday morning,
and I'm pretty excited to see how it goes
it will also work in as a great "brainstorming" activity for our
memory road project we will be doing
    
oh, and meet Jimmy
one of my newest additions to my desk art
as I said, I have been given many things in the past day
this one was created during their last art class today
and I'm pretty into it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...