Tuesday, June 28, 2011

date day


Sunday we decided to have an antique date day (surprise, surprise).  The husband found a travel bar set, which I did not even know existed, and I got my shiny red train case!  We also found our Texas Ware set.  We have been half searching for some awesome Texas Ware because we knew that one day we would need some plastic goodness for when we start having babies.  Well, we found it, and it was half off, so why wait?  I love the brown and cream confetti pattern, and double bonus, it is WAY smaller than our fiesta dishes, so less running the dishwasher!

My favorite part of our date day was when the husband said he was so glad we had something like this we both love to do together.  Perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...