Sunday, June 5, 2011

giddy as a school girl

this weekend I was able to add some pretty crucial pieces to our collection of mid century china
I picked up several plates & coffee cups
also the open sugar dish and relish dish I had recently spotted on Etsy
as well as the gravy boat!
I was so excited I was almost jumping up & down in the store



I also found this awesome "Brownie" Kodak film projector at Midway
and an adorable atomic dish that I found thrifting
I finally was able to pull together this space
 it had been empty for quite some time now

Taylor Smith & Taylor China found at Midway Antiques
if you haven't been there, you must go!
I also checked out some pretty awesome new local businesses this weekend
stay tuned for some local sacramento lovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...