Tuesday, July 5, 2011

one big patriotic post

this fourth of july weekend was packed with awesomeness
we started our celebrating on the 3rd at our house

inspired by a bit of sunshine
inspired by the kitchn
inspired by eighteen 25
my cupcakes were three layers, 2 red velvet & 1 patriotic funfetti in the center
I was afraid they were going to be a belly-ache
they turned out to be quite the hit
made my very own little chalkboard
then it was on to some ultimate bean-bag tossing
too bad it was still around 100 at this time
then on the evening of the fourth we went up to my aunt & uncle's house
I got to hang out with pink flamingos & my husband
and seeing as it was our country's birthday
candles in our cherry pie were a must
thanks to everyone who shared in this weekend with me somehow
I hope you enjoyed yours just as much

2 comments:

  1. cupcakes in a mason jar = love!

    i miss bags! for some reason it's not a big thing down in the south (Texas), but when I was in Chicago it was sooo stinkin' popular! I need to get a hold a good set and make it popular down here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah we started bean-bagging with our friends camping - I think we will keep it around! Good luck bringing it to Texas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...