Sunday, August 14, 2011

because apparently all the cool kids are doing it!

So for a while now I have been seeing it.
Hearing about it.
Even told I should pin something before I even knew what the heck that meant.
Well, I did it. 
Set up some boards & starting pinning away.
I'm kind of in love with it.
I think my favorite part is how you can look at someone's boards
and it totally represents that person.
I look at mine and think, well, yup, that pretty much sums me up!
So, if you are a pinner too - go check out my new little pinterest
I would love to see what you have found on this crazy thing we call the internet!

Enjoy sunday...we have antiquing, a movie, and a trip to grandma's house planned, so yes, it will rock.

4 comments:

  1. I love your 'Pyrex' pinboard! I want a whole kitchen full of vintage Pyrex dishes, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't set it up...so should

    ReplyDelete
  3. all the cool kids are doing it! welcome to your bff when it comes to inspiration! I'm here if you care ;)

    http://pinterest.com/rhoda_hahn/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Pinterest. I follow a few of the bloggers that I read and like you said, it really makes me feel like I am getting to know a person better through their pins. I'm following you now, too. :o) Like your Vintage Home board!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...