Thursday, September 1, 2011

September first marks the beginning of my favorite season, well, at least in my head.  
This month I've decided to post some of my favorite things that come out around this time.
When most people are on the lake for one last summer hurrah over labor day, 
I'm typically at home decorating for Halloween.  
Yes, I know, a tad crazy.
But the husband always works the holiday.
This year I actually will not be decorating because I will be out of state,
but more on that soon.

So, back to Simply Spooky September.
I have featured my amazingly talented friend here before as one of my local lovin's
but, she has been working hard on a halloween line of art prints
so you get to see her again.

Meet Jaymee - the artist behind the awesomeness of Retro Menagerie.
Below are some of her pieces from her Halloween collection.
Yes, please, I want all of them!
Check out her etsy shop to see the entire collection, as well as some AMAZING mid-century inspired art for the entire year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...