Thursday, October 6, 2011

I think I just need a weekend



this week I've been broke down pretty bad
I'm just trying to get to the weekend
I knew things were out of control when the husband brings home
my cup of noodle for dinner
only to realize that it wasn't the right brand
because it turns out, I didn't remember what kind of dehydrated soup
I ate as a kid
so he runs to the store, trying to restore me as a sane human being
even though it was SO my fault
I'm pretty lucky
but yea, I need a weekend bad
another highlight came after a meeting today -
my name sign finally got hung up outside of my room
made by some of my kids in woodshop
so now I can pretend to fit into my middle school
but again, it's really just all an act
people have made that very clear to me
at least I have my kids
they get me.

1 comment:

  1. :( Well, I've just found your blog and I think you're great! Forget about those jokers. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...