Saturday, November 26, 2011

small business saturday

so let's get out and do some shopping ladies!
support those small businesses we all love
and, not that we need one more reason to love either west elm or etsy-
but I'll give you one more...
and this year I am lucky enough to know one of the local etsy shops
that will be featured at my west elm here in roseville, ca
so if you are in the area - go check out Jaymee Srp from Retro Menagerie
who will be selling her prints
here's a peak at her holiday collection
so, if you love etsy & supporting local businesses as much as me
go check out your local west elm
December 1st, 2011
from 6-9pm
each store will also be decorating a christmas tree that will then be donated
to a local children's charity!
win-win for everyone

1 comment:

  1. I love West Elm and etsy too! I am going to stop by my local west elm to check out the goods! Thanks for letting us know!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...