Wednesday, December 21, 2011

'tis the season for giving

especially when you are my husband who is pretty darn thoughtful
I think of myself as a person who cares about others
but I must admit that this guys pretty much always outdoes me
he's the one who will always buy the homeless newspaper
or give our leftovers to the guy on the corner
and when it comes to the holidays
he is no different
one day he decided he wanted to buy some toys for needy kids
and that folks is what we did
after a very careful selection process at Target
here is part of the stash he picked out
as he dropped off the toys he got back into the car and said
"that felt pretty good"
and yes, my heart melted just a bit

1 comment:

  1. Aww that's so sweet!
    What a great idea- I will have to do this next year!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...