Sunday, January 8, 2012

sunday's "so they said" - hashtag

image here
turns out the first day back to school made my 4th period a little...
interesting
so right before class the kids starting saying "hashtag" before anything they said
I mean anything & everything
I heard "hashtag - good morning mrs. lewis" so many times before the start of class
that if they were actually tweeting all these #'s I would have definitely been trending
and really - who was this little game of theirs hurting?
well, not me, because by fourth period I really needed something to keep me interested!
and come on - getting the answer "hashtag - the judicial branch" works for me
hashtag - what the kids are doing these days

1 comment:

  1. haha ohmygoodness!
    the crazy things kids do ;)

    Sounds like you were a good sport!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...