Wednesday, January 4, 2012

they're like heaven, no, wait, willy wonka

at least that's what I've been told
and they work pretty well in that little starburst pyrex too!
cake pops were a hit this new year's eve
and even though they are a bit of a process
they are kind of fun
let me say that out of a whole boxed cake mix
the ones you see are the only ones finished
there were many "oops" in the process
but we really didn't need 24 cake pops for our little group
and I can't wait to try lots of different colors 
and the best part - sprinkles are a must when decorating these guys
and that is one of my favorite parts!

2 comments:

  1. Oh these seem like so much fun to eat! I've been seeing them around more and more and have yet to try one, let alone make them. They look adorable, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a cake pop either but sure would like to - they look scrumptious!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...