Thursday, February 2, 2012

thrifted it thursdays


these two little guys sat on the shelf at the thrift store for several weeks
I just kept waiting for those tag colors to get to 75% off
I think because the green one appeared to be a little beat up
but clearly it was just in need of a good scrub
and the blue wheat, being a promotional piece, most likely got passed up
I must admit, when I saw it at first I wasn't sure if it was Pyrex either
so now the lime green & blue wheat casserole have joined the rest of the family

2 comments:

  1. I wish I had that much willpower! It sure paid off for you though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Typically I don't have it either but they were both marked really high, and I was willing to take the risk! It is so hard though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...