Tuesday, June 19, 2012

making room for baby part I

this week the husband & I started officially making room for baby
when we first found out we were expecting 
our initial plan was to move over the summer and buy a house
however, buying a house means leaving our neighborhood
a neighborhood, which, I may be biased, but I do believe to be the best part of 
our state's capitol 
so, as soon as we officially realized we were going to be staying in our one bedroom flat
for at least another year
it was time to start making room for baby
and even though there is only one official bedroom
we technically have two living rooms
and one will be turning into little lewis' nursery in the coming months
here's some ideas I'm currently bouncing around
1. crane mobile  2. colors  3. lamp  4. rug  5. crib  6. alphabet
but for now I will keep organizing and cleaning out what we already have
and only six more days until we find out if we are having a boy or girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...