Thursday, December 6, 2012

everly mae is one month old

my everly turned one month old yesterday
so we used it as an excuse to get all dressed up and girly
so that's just what we did
everyday her personality becomes more and more defined
and we just fall even more in love with her
and as a little birthday gift to me
last night everly decided to sleep for six hours straight
we woke up, had a little snack, and then slept for three more hours
we are well rested and ready for yet another busy mommy/daughter day
happy first month baby girl

2 comments:

  1. She is a doll! And your blog is beautiful! Just stumbled upon it tonight for the first time and I'm gonna follow as soon as I finish my comment. Congratulations on a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...