Thursday, February 28, 2013

life lately [according to my phone]

yeah, still trying to take everything in
here is a glimpse of my days lately
so besides this face, that I cannot get enough of
I'm mentally juggling writing a rationale for a masters class
and knowing I have only two more classes until I'm done 
isn't really helping it get done any faster, but that's ok
if you look closely, you may see moving boxes
yes, we are moving, which will get it's own post here soon
so excited for space, but leaving our beloved midtown life is bittersweet
and the biggest thing weighing on my mind...work
oh yeah, that whole career of mine will be coming my way soon
too soon
and no, I'm not ready
but I'm sure I'll have lots to say about it here soon
I think I might be doing some "writing therapy" 
because, go figure, stay at home mom actually suites me pretty well
but that is not in the cards, so blah
so, I now wish to revert your attention back to the cute baby faces above
because this post got a little too real, a little too fast

1 comment:

  1. You write and look like a happy mommy! I'm sure you'll juggle everything well. I love Everly's smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...