Tuesday, June 25, 2013

oh hey, I'm 33 weeks old!

yes, I have almost missed an entire month of my
weekly take over of my mama's blog
but I'm back
turns out she doesn't give me too much computer access
when she's busy with report cards, finishing her thesis, blah, blah, blah
now that I've been crawling for about a month now
I'm getting pretty antsy about walking
I try letting go to stand on my own
but typically that never ends well
but at least mom lets me wear this really neat padded thing
on my bum, so these little fumbles don't phase me
three days ago my third tooth officially broke through
and today I figured out that I can make a pretty cool sound
when I bite my top and bottom teeth together
[insert mom cringing here]
besides being extra sleepy, these teeth don't really bother me much
last week I freaked the lady at Target out
when I waved and said hi to her
my mom saw and heard it too, but figured she was just making it all up
in her proud mommy mind
but the lady at Target swore I knew what I was doing
and because I'm so darn little, she was beyond shocked
however, on Saturday we were leaving my Jaymee's bridal shower
and I waved goodbye to Drew & Jaymee
and it was pretty clear, I wasn't just flailing my arms
like mom had thought before!



at my last doctor visit they made a big stink about my weight again
I was just shy of 14 pounds
so I'm now on the world wide growth chart of other boobie babies
turns out, even kids in third world countries are bigger than me
so the doctor has mom feeding me anything, and everything
but here's the thing, it is all fun and games, until I have to swallow that
crazy food, but I'm getting better
so far I've tried [with various success levels]:
sweet potatoes, yams
penne pasta
cottage cheese
yogurt
colby jack cheese
avocados
trisket [daddy gives me the best food]
cheesy bread [again, dad rocks]
toast
many types of bread
watermelon
banana
snickerdoodle [thanks grammie]
and water
mom keeps telling me it will get better
but for now, my food face is intense
and if I do swallow something, I typically shudder my whole body
but the good news, my grown ups got over trying "baby food"
really fast, so it is all on me now, and I'm ok with that
well, I think I got pretty much caught up
sorry for being so long winded
but I've been a busy girl
-Everly Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...