Monday, November 25, 2013

for now, you can find me at Olive Everly - starting new



Well, the time has come to move blogs.  One day I plan to pick things back up here with their original intention, blog posts on teaching, but for now, that is just not where my passion for writing is, so a change was needed.  If you have been reading this blog for some time you will realize, Olive Everly is the same blog you have taken time to read, but I just needed to have my blog "make sense" to me, so I hope you join me in my newest online venture.  I am excited to embrace the mom blogger status, and I know that one day I'll come back to the place where my love for blogging began.  But for now, I'm going to write my heart out about my daughter, and not feel guilty for never posting about my classroom anymore.  I tried, it just didn't work anymore, but one day it will.

Thanks for reading...hope to see you at Olive Everly too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...