Sunday, September 6, 2009

Halloween Inspirations



Seeing as Halloween is my favorite holiday, and that I cannot plan my wedding every year, 
I find that planning my Halloween party starts very early.  This years party will have a few adjustments, more food and less Everclear!  Here are some of my current inspirations for decorating, and Martha Stewart is the master of my kind of All Hallows Eve!  

Party planning=my one domestic talent!

Today I am determined to find the black & silver pom poms.  I had green ones at one of my bridal showers and they pretty much turned into my favorite thing!  

I will also be trying to create the "blood candles".  Now that Illuminations is out of business, and they were the only place I had ever seen them, it will be craft time for sure.  And last but not least, I will be turning my wedding candy buffet into a halloween version, which makes me giddy.  I obsessed over planning my candy buffet, and then when it came down to it at the wedding, I was so busy having fun, I completely forgot to actually visit it.  So, here is the one thing I have left of my candy bar from the wedding.  And I can't wait to make a halloween version!  Thanks to Sarah of Sarah Maren Photography for capturing all of my favorites from our wedding!  
                             

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...