Friday, March 25, 2011

Somehow, I missed a year...

Seeing as how this has simply been one of the most amazing teaching years I have had so far, I'm not sure why I have done NO blogging about it. Maybe, it just seemed too good to be true. Maybe once I blogged about it, it would be done. So now that another round of pink slips have been delivered (mine is still waiting at the post office) and the rest of my school year has been planned, now it is time to reflect and share about my year.

It will be emotional. There will be tears. And I will question again how this whole layoff process works. My kids will suffer, and I will suffer. But in the meantime, let us review what a year in 5th grade looks like. Hope you enjoy what my kids create as much as I did at the time, and still do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...