Monday, December 5, 2011

it's pretty peachy

this last weekend I was pretty busy... in class
why yes, my second master's class is almost done
only eight more to go!
I've always wanted to post more of my students work on my class website
but never seemed to have time to figure it out
and guess what - that was one of the things I learned how to do this last weekend
check out Photo Peach - if you want to be able to embed a video 
onto a classroom website
or blog, this is one simple way to do it
the basic version is free - and so far, that is all I've needed!
Check out the newspapers my kids finished before Thanksgiving
they are awesome
and amazing
and taking me FOREVER to grade!
Revolutionary War Newspapers on PhotoPeach
now I have one more way to display their work
so I can feel slightly less guilty for not being able to hang up
every project they complete for me
bulletin boards are TRICKY in middle school
165 kids X one 12"x18" paper = one angry fire marshall

1 comment:

  1. This is TOO COOL! What a great way to show students work! I LOVE IT! I am sure the students got a thrill out of seeing all their awesome work displayed like this! I am going to have to give this a try for sure! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...