Friday, December 9, 2011

taking a day to clear my head

literally.
two nights ago I banged my head
really hard
on the dryer door
so hard I gave myself a mild concussion
and after yesterday of trying to teach after some head trauma
I decided to take a day to rest
and get focussed
and by doing so I got to realize how pretty these little target trees are
in the daylight
typically a type of light I never see my house in
and with all that being said - domesticated tasks are still not working for me
so maybe instead I'll do some homework for my masters class in a bit
that's more like it.

oh, and tomorrow's the tenth - ten on ten here we come!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I hope you aren't hurting too bad! It is always nice to take a day away from the usual and do something a little different. The human brain responds very well to change. It's almost like giving yourself a brain blast! I hope that your noggin feels better soon!

    -Elisha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...