Thursday, June 21, 2012

19 weeks

I'm starting to realize this week a few things
that baby of mine was sure busy making sure that they had plenty of room
by making me look very pregnant very early
but it seems like the last couple of weeks there haven't been many changes
so I guess for the moment little lewis is quite comfortable
and another thing is still true
black is slimming, even with a baby bump
the one change this week is I'm starting to have baby dreams
most recently, they have been about our big upcoming ultrasound
where we find out boy or girl - finally!
but the fun pregnancy twist, well of course, who was the ultrasound technician
well no other than Randy Fenoli from Say Yes to the Dress 
talk about a fabulous appointment
I'm sure mine will be exciting, but probably not as fabulous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...