Thursday, August 2, 2012

simply perfection

if there is one piece of advice I would give to first time Disney goers
it would be to plan on spending as much time as you can in the parks at night
once mid-day rolls around in the park, I am ready to leave
too many people, and the bright sun is just not my cup of tea
instead, I would much prefer to spend all my time in Disneyland once the sun goes down
and that is exactly what we did yesterday
here are just a few reasons why the parks are even more magical at night
between the new Cars Land
and finally getting to see the show World of Color
it was a pretty new experience for the Mr. and I
and even though it was a little more challenging doing a full nine hours in the park
at six months pregnant, I think I did pretty well
hopefully we will be making one more trip before little E arrives
maybe late September just in time for their Halloween decorations 
the one time of year we haven't visited yet
which seems silly since it is one of my favorite times of year!
Disneyland at about eight months pregnant - sure, why not?

2 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog and I love it! Your pictures and thoughts are so lovely! I especially love your classroom pics. I recently graduated with a bachelors in education (early childhood) and am still looking for a job, but your pics give me great ideas.
    If you get a chance, check me out too.
    http://olearyva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and I'm so glad you found my little web space :)
      good luck with the job hunt, I know here in CA things are so hard for teachers, and it is so hard seeing amazing teachers laid off and having to sub for years - hopefully your neck of the woods is better in education!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...