Monday, October 22, 2012

pumpkin baking and rain is falling

today is a perfect fall day to stay inside
my house currently smells just how it should for the end of october
pumpkin baked goods and fresh rain falling, yes please
and I finally got the chance to make them again yesterday morning
and I've been enjoying them ever since, I've shared a few
but I think baby and I have had the most
the best part in making these muffins is that they only take two ingredients
15 oz. can of pumpkin
yellow cake mix
that's it
however, if you like spicier pumpkin baked goods
which I do
I suggest getting into the spice cabinet and just going for it
I used my pumpkin pie spice, cinnamon, and nutmeg
and I might have even thrown in some allspice after I snapped this picture
and because there is no raw egg in the batter
this pregnant lady had no problems testing the batter until it tasted just how I wanted

make sure to fill the cupcake liners up pretty high because they will not rise a ton
bake for 20 minutes at 350 and call it a day

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...