Thursday, March 28, 2013

oh hey, I'm 20 weeks old

this week I've gotten to spend lots of time
with some of my favorite people
over the weekend I spent practically all day lounging on the grass in the shade
the weather was perfect
I also got to see my auntie in Oakland yesterday
where something big happened
I sat in a high chair at dinner for the very first time
it was a pretty big deal, at least mom thought so
mom also decided to take me down to the lake by auntie's house
to take some Easter-ish photos yesterday
in other updates, I'm still fitting into newborn and three month outfits
I tried my first bites of "real food" this week
but I think that deserves it's own post, so more on that later
I'm still rockin size one diapers, but now I can fit in both huggies & pampers
[huggies used to big way too big for my little legs]
Sophie and I are officially best friends
and I am now talking in so many different voices and pitches
my feet have also gotten centimeters from my mouth, I'm determined
and occasionally, my grown ups tell me I'm panting like a little puppy
not sure what that's all about, but hey, I'm having fun
-Everly Mae

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...