Monday, July 8, 2013

Guest Blogging on Hello XOXO today!

A few weeks ago Sarah of Sarah Maren Photographers asked me if I would be interested in guest blogging for her newest adventure, blog contributor and editor of Hello XOXO.  I instantly said yes, and was excited to learn more about the Hello XOXO project and mission for the ladies of Sacramento, and beyond.  The women behind Hello XOXO describe it as, "an all-inclusive nest where ladies of all ages come together to enrich themselves and their community through philanthropy, mentoring, book and supper clubs, deep conversations, all while exploring their inner artisan".
Their theme for the month of July is summer, and Sarah asked me to write about my experiences as a working mom who has the summer months off.  I was amazing by how challenging it was to write for another space, but loved how I really felt like a "writer" just because I knew it was going somewhere other than here.  Strange, yes, but the truth.  So, please go check out my post over on Hello XOXO today!  I hope I get the opportunity to write for them again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...