Sunday, July 7, 2013

making a pretty picture spot [for any gathering]

lately, I've been having fun creating a little space
at a party, holiday, or shower
that is perfect for taking some close-ups of friends and family
turns out, that group shot with a lamp coming out of your friend's head
isn't really going to become a "framer" any time soon
when planning Jaymee's bridal shower
I knew that I wanted to incorporate some patterned folded pinwheels
but instead of hanging them, I wanted to use them as a little picture place
folded paper pinwheels are really easy to make
see how here
and I think they make a great addition to some close up shots
for our outdoor location, I just used some poster putty to adhere
and even though it was crazy hot that day, all but one agreed throughout the entire day
see our new year's eve home made photo booth here
and the rest of Jaymee's bridal shower here & here & here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...