Saturday, August 10, 2013

ten on ten [august - 2013]

ten photos over ten hours on the tenth of each month
hosted by Rebekah of A Bit of Sunshine

^my happy way to start the day^

^we'll get around to re-painting the door, but for now, enjoy the rustic country thing we've got going^

^hanging succulents, the newest addition to the family^

^lunch at jack's with four generations, we do this every week^

^afternoon snack in great gram's backyard^

^did a little makeover on some of my grandma's outdated mix-mash of frames^

^found this little guy, my dad and his first car^

^tidying up & putting away my farmer's market haul, babe in one hand, produce in the other^

^late night porch snack, and no, my baby doesn't get her tan from her mama^

 ^good night^

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a great day! I love the photo of your dad, so cool! And I have a whole stack of frames to paint myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from Ten on Ten....loving the orange umbrellas and your sandals...Target!!? (love Target!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely captures. I love the succulents and rustic county door - even if temporary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stopped by to comment on your ten-by-ten set, but first I have to say I love your blog title . . . I'm particularly drawn to the perspective in the high chair photograph and the color in the frames below. Keep on inspiring us all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...