Sunday, September 29, 2013

hazel

there is one thing that I cannot get enough of in life right now, babies
and right now I am very blessed to be surrounded by so many new little ones
a few weeks back we welcomed our newest addition to the group
miss hazel
and thankfully, I was lucky enough to get to take her picture
just hours after being born
little Hazel was brought into this world with an amazing natural delivery
and getting to talk with her mama about the experience just hours after her birth
was a pretty amazing thing
it is strange, in the current climate around deliveries in the U.S.,
I really do feel a kinship to other moms who have shared in unmedicated deliveries
because right now, they are hard to come by
and man, look at how great both mom & baby are doing so soon after delivering
Hazel was already rocking clothes
[don't worry, there had been lots of skin to skin lovin' earlier in the day]
I don't think poor Everly had clothes on until we left the hospital
it seriously never even crossed my mind
anyways, Hazel, we can't wait to hang out with you more
and I'm very thankful to get the opportunity to pick up a camera
and help capture some moments for the loved ones around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...