Tuesday, October 1, 2013

well hello october

My favorite month is officially here, and life is good.  Still crazy busy, but good.  And to really put the whipped cream on top of the pumpkin spice latte, the weather has been perfect, and almost fall-like.  I even broke out a jacket or two last week on my bike rides to school, and the crisp morning air has just put me in a very good mood.  [Last fall was crazy hot, and I was crazy pregnant = not my favorite thing]. This is my first October as a mom, and man, I'm loving it.  Sure, decorating for Halloween posed to be a tad challenging since the spaces I used to use are now in the perfect reaching height of a little someone. Thankfully, I have a fantastic mantle in our new [old] home that is perfect for holiday awesomeness.  And a really cute front porch that loves some fall decor as well.  I've always dreamed of the day when I would get to dress my babes up for Halloween, and this year, it is all happening. So because it is now technically October, here is the first [and I'm sure not last] post of Everly is some October lovin' goodness.



happy fall, happy october!
p.s. no glitter was consumed in the making of this post
and least not that I know of

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...