Sunday, June 24, 2012

20 weeks

oh yeah baby, half way there
officially five months along and only TWO more days until we know the biggest
most exciting news we have had in quite a long time [boy or girl]
and honestly, at the moment, I can't think of bigger news
that the husband & I have ever waited for
so, speaking of the mr.
I figured he deserved to get in these pics too for the little half way party
we had on the street
so yeah, happy sunday
and currently baby is moving all around
which must mean one thing, and one thing only
baby supports mommy's blogging obsession
at least that's how I'm taking it
so you can only imagine how excited I was when I felt baby for the very first time
after finishing playing in our 8th grade vs. teachers slow pitch softball game
on the last day of school
clearly, future ball & glove kind of little one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...