Monday, October 7, 2013

spread some goodness [hazel turns one month!]

Lately, life is crazy.  [Um, is this now how I start every blog post.  Yes, yes it is, not chainging any time soon]  I wish that I could spread some more goodness around me, but my time and energy is limited. However, there is one thing that I am loving to do for others, and that is capture some moments of their littles while they are still that, oh so little.  Last week I got to photograph miss Hazel again, just one day before she turned a month old.  Seeing as how Hazel is a second baby, I understand it gets exponentially harder to photograph them as much as first babes, so that's where I come in.  I am hoping to get to spread a little kindness to others in this way as much as possible, because, hey, I've got a big fancy camera, I might as well use it.  And the old saying is true, practice makes perfect, so I'll keep practicing

so I ask, what little "gift of time" goodness can you spread along?
I love when I hear of others spreading so much kindness in the world
it always inspires me to do better at this
if this can be my little contribution every once in a while, I'm a happy girl 

see Hazel on her first day here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...