Sunday, May 15, 2011

sunday's "so they said"

This week brought just an outpouring of LOVE from my kids due to the whole pink slip situation.  My favorite comment though came from one of my students who actually will be going on to middle school next year.  As of now, my kids have the choice to stay at our K-6, or move on to the big bad middle school campus!  Of my 33, only 3 are leaving!

Anyways, after we came in from lunch I was asked:

"Mrs. Lewis, could you please step outside the classroom for just two minutes?  And I promise, it is completely school appropriate!"

So I did, I'm not sure what they are up to, planning some type of madness for sure!  My favorite part of the comment though was "school appropriate", you can tell this is something they have heard me say before!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...