Monday, November 14, 2011

day fourteen - favorite movie

this is a real hard one... so let me give you two.

image here & here
The story of a young girl who travels with a rock band.  It's hard not to fall in love with this storyline.  I first saw this movie in college and have been enamored by it ever since.

image here & here
A movie about a girls professional baseball league that also happened to have just about the cutest uniforms you could imagine, and inspired by true stories = favorite movie of all time.

Funny thing I just realized, I have been both of these leading ladies for Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I love both of these movies! A League of their own has been one of my favorite since I was in middle school. I stop whatever I'm doing and watch it if I see that it is playing on TV! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...