Monday, March 5, 2012

hey, so I feel like I disappeared for a bit

well, busy doesn't quite explain things lately
so I'm back from my mini blogging break and ready to share
just one of my projects that have been keeping me occupied
and I just can't wait any longer to share it with you

so last week I mentioned that I got to teach my old students for an afternoon
and that is just what I did
now let me tell you that being back in my old classroom was bittersweet 
to say the least
but seeing my kids, and how happy they were to see me
made it oh so worth it
and the best part, we made this
each student created their own flower and used chalk and oil pastels for color
they helped hot glue on the crayons
signed their name on the edge of the canvas
and I brought it all home to start melting and mod-podging away
now let's hope it brings big bucks at this year's crab feed this weekend
fingers crossed

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this! What creativity and I bet those kids had so much fun being a part of it. So glad you got to see your kiddos too :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome!! What fun to see your old students!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...