Friday, July 20, 2012

how we spent our day [anniversary style]

for our anniversary we debated on what exactly to do
we were thinking mini road trip
but then I decided that a day in the car didn't sound super exciting at 6 months pregnant
especially since we will be getting our car fix in soon
when traveling down to southern california for vacation here in a couple of weeks
so instead of the car, we decided to hit up some of our favorite antiquing spots
and well, let's just say that we had some success
I really must say that I cannot pick my favorite find from the day
I am SO in love with the vintage "E" sign we found for the changing table
I put in some new lighting yesterday and she is sure glowing pretty at night
and yes, the little lady's name starts with an "E" 
but we will leave it at that for the moment
and the kitchen cabinet, well, it's simply to die for
I am loving it in our kitchen, it is such the perfect fit
and because any anniversary isn't complete without some pyrex
I had to pick up this Friendship fridgie that the Mr. found for me
and considering it was priced like it was at a thrift store
it was surely coming home with me

could not think of any better way to spend celebrating four years of married life

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Looks like you had a great day. Can't wait to hear what you name your baby girl. Especially because my name starts with an E too!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary! It looks like you found some lovely treasures :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...