Wednesday, October 3, 2012

they're back!

in the past I have posted about my love for the Etsy Shop Retro Menagerie
yes, part of my love is due to the fact that I'm great friends with the shop owner
but the second part of my love comes from the awesomeness of the prints
I have several hanging in E's nursery
but I must admit, some of my favorite prints from the shop
are the holiday designs created by Jaymee Srp
and today I noticed that the Halloween prints are back and ready for order
here are a few of my favorite designs
Mid Century Haunted House [I have this one in my house!]
So if you are feeling like you could use a new addition to your Halloween decor
check out Retro Menagerie for all her holiday prints
you will not be disappointed by the quality of prints
and the speediness in which they are delivered to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...