Sunday, December 30, 2012

feeling the post holiday blues?

with all the joy that came with Everly's first christmas
[I promise I'll get through all those pictures soon]
there also has been some post holiday blues too [at least for mama]
never will we have another "first christmas"
and as the weeks go by I am trying to soak up every minute with her
I look at photos from even just a couple of weeks ago
and she is such a different baby than the one I am looking at today
so I think all this means is I will continue to be camera crazy
and will stare at her for as long as I humanly can
and realize that with every change and every day that goes by
there are so many more exciting moments with Everly
and even though she will not always be so little
she is always going to be our daughter
and the fun is just beginning
and seriously, check out that pouty face
it is just too much cuteness, and man, does she know when to break it out
I think we are going to be in trouble when she gets bigger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...