Sunday, December 16, 2012

not many words these past couple of days

since friday morning with the events that took place in Connecticut
I have been without much to say here
so today I want to just say this -
I am so thankful for my beautiful daughter that has completed my life
in more ways than I could imagine
I am so blessed to have a husband who is my perfect match 
and partner for all that comes our way
I have the most amazing family and friends who keeps me close to home
and I wouldn't have it any other way
and finally, I am so proud to be a part of a profession that has shown such heroism
the teachers at Sandy Hook Elementary did the unimaginable
and are proof of the dedication and love that teachers have for their students

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...