Tuesday, December 4, 2012

retro menagerie holiday prints are back

well, it is pretty much my favorite time of year
and my favorite etsy shop, Retro Menagerie has brought back their holiday prints
when decking the halls I like to change out some of the art on my walls as well
it is nice to fill those frames you have been looking at all year with something new
and the prints designed by Jaymee Srp are an excellent way to do that
my home currently has the Stacked Gifts print hanging up
and, a great feature of Retro Menagerie is each print can be designed to order if you wish
so if you do not have a red and green color scheme for the holidays
these prints can be changed to fit your home
go check out the whole holiday print collection here
I promise, you will like them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...