Saturday, April 27, 2013

saturdays

One thing that has really taken some getting used to is not getting to sleep in with my baby, or husband for that fact. I love co-sleeping, I mean I really love it. Getting to have her with us for the first year is the plan, and I just soak up every snuggle and every kiss. Saturdays are the best because I get to lay there awake for as long as I wish and watch Everly snooze away. As long as I'm in bed, this girl sleeps in like crazy! This weekend I get a bonus, the mr. has the day off so we can get some things done around the house, so instead of him being out the door at seven, I get my whole family today, and I'm very thankful for that. Working opposite schedules is hard. Happy Saturday everyone, hope you get to spend it with the people you love too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...