Friday, May 24, 2013

to new beginnings

a couple of weeks ago I had the chance to take some senior photos for my cousin carly
this past monday she graduated from high school
and I cannot believe that the youngest cousin is off to college next fall
I love this time of year, because let's face it
I'm a big sap for all rites of passage
and graduating high school is a biggie
I cannot believe that it has been eleven years since I have been in those shoes
it is such an exciting and scary time in life
so congratulations carly
you give me faith that girls today have a good head on their shoulders
have amazing values, morals, work ethic
and I love knowing that everly will have you as another amazing role model
in our family
keep rockin' it carly - happy graduation



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...