Sunday, June 23, 2013

soon we will be hearing wedding bells [bridal shower part I]

One thing that I absolutely love about this time in my life is the joy of my friends getting married and having babies.  Getting to be a part of someones wedding is a pretty amazing gift, and I am so happy to be there for the beautiful and amazing Jaymee as she gets ready to tie the knot this coming September. I have known the happy couple since they started dating way back in middle school, and they happened to be best friends with my little sister.  So, in the beginning of our friendship, I was the big sister with the car that could drive them to concerts.  Fast forward a decade or so, and we all ended up living in the same part of town, and the five year age difference was no longer a thing.  [After all, they both have their own cars now].  Yesterday, I had the chance to throw Jaymee her bridal shower, and everything turned out amazing.  Thankfully, I had the groom's rockin' sister to help with everything, because, man, I've been a busy girl the past few months.  I think the two of us were able to give Jaymee just what she hoped for!

^^^Jaymee approves^^^
^^^homemade peppermint sugar scrub favors^^^
^^^the bride & her ladies^^^
^^^Everly is smitten with Jaymee too^^^
^^^playing "he said, she said"^^^
 
^^^Everly and Grammie made it into the "lighting round"^^^
^^^looks like Everly is guessing Jaymee said it^^^
turns out, when it comes to bridal showers, I get a little camera happy
so I'll break up this massive photo post up over the next few days
yay to happy posts!

1 comment:

  1. They were so accommodating and I was truly impressed. It is such a comfortable environment. For a buffet, it was delicious food. Alcoholic beverages were also great.
    wedding location venue

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...