Friday, June 7, 2013

summer is in full swing around here

today felt like my first official day of summer
I "checked out" of school this morning and got to tell everyone
I would see them next year, and that was a pretty nice feeling
after that we took full advantage of living right around the corner from
our grandparents who also happen to have a pretty nice pool
and everly got to have her very first, "real", swim
I think she liked it...
and even now, we've been home for an hour and she's still passed out
just like this, but on her daddy's chest
this mama got a little break for blogging ;)
and yes, clearly my daughter gets too many kisses, at least that's the look on her face
happy summer folks, happy summer
[photos edited with afterlight]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...