Sunday, June 26, 2011

local lovin' - scout living

Recently I have been spending a lot of time just enjoying my town.
We have had some new, pretty exciting places that have opened up recently
the next spot I just fell in LOVE with is Scout Living
this store is dedicated to all things mid-century
everything from beautiful credenzas all the way down to a simple trivet
if you love twentieth century furniture at it's best
you must visit this spot

two more reasons why I am smitten by this place
well, check out the photos I took
found the word mae spelled out on a table - which, if you know me well
and yes, those are my tea cups as well
thankfully I already have a complete set
because hard to find = pricey
(I got mine for a steal!)

the facts:
address: 1215 18th Street, Sacramento, CA 95811
telephone: 916) 594-7971
you can find them here @ their website & here on facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...