Tuesday, August 14, 2012

there probably are a million other things I could have spent time on

but oh well, I wanted to get crafty yesterday, and that's just what I did
not to mention I have ample wall space in my new classroom
so I figured a little canvas art would be fun
I had a ton of crayons left over from when I did this project with some previous students
and I couldn't wait to try the crayon melting with all the colors of the rainbow
now it is time for me to get back to work
the classroom is almost put together, and I have gotten started on 
back to school projects for my newest bunch of students
this year I will be teaching 6th grade English and History
with one period of 7th grade History
so yes, if you have been keeping track,
I now can say I have officially taught every grade, kindergarten through 8th grade
I think I want a shirt that says that!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...