Monday, January 14, 2013

well, at least we know she got something from her mama

since everly was born there has been one thing that everyone sees
she looks a lot like her daddy
the mr. and I cannot see it all the time, because to us, she just looks like our E
but yesterday while I was in class
I was reminded the one thing my daughter got from me
funny faces
not silly faces, and if you ask me to make five funny faces on cue
I probably wouldn't be able to do it
no, these faces are completely subconscious, and some can get me in a pickle
I was sitting in class listening very intently to the professor
and the next thing I know she is making eye contact with me
and making sure I was ok because I had a very "perplexed" look on my face
I was feeling like I got what we were supposed to be doing next
but I guess my face didn't match what I was thinking
and this isn't the first time I have heard this
and in E's ten whole weeks of life I have heard constantly
that she makes great faces
here are just a few of my favorites:
so I wonder what E was thinking while making these faces
and yeah, she may look like her daddy right now
but she has my "looks"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...